1951 Company founded in Kaohsiung City. 1991 Honored by the CPC Kaohsiung Oil. Refinery as an Accredited Paint and Coatings Supplier….
- Construction of Taiwan-Tian Yung R&D Center.
- 16th June: Held the shareholder’s meeting and the 8th Board of Director’s Reelection Meeting.
- Alex Shen, President, President and H. W. Chen, General Manager, General Manager assumed the office.
- America-Fontana Plant Start Operation.
- 28th May: Held the 60th anniversary and employee’s sports games.
- 17th June: Held the shareholder’s meeting and the 7th Board of Director’s Reelection Meeting.
- CHANG, Der-Shiung, President and CHANG, Der-Jen, General Manager assumed the office.
- Purchase new site at No.24 Yen Hai 3rd.,Kaohsiung,Taiwan.
- Malaysia-Malacca Plant Start Operation.
- ISO9001:2008 certificate obtained for plants in Taiwan, Kungshan and Vietnam.
- Construction of Malaysia plant, and the capital fund incremented to NT$1.62 billion.
- Vietnam-Amata Plant Start Operation.
- Participating in Water-proofing Construction of Taiwan High Speed Rail Project.
- Purchase new site at No.28 Yen Hai 3rd.,Kaohsiung ,Taiwan.
- China-Kunshan Plant Obtain ISO 9001:2000 Certificate.
- China-Kunshan Plant Start Operation.
- Developed FM-900,Oil-Based Expandable Fire Protection Coating.
- Public listed on Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Technological Cooperation with Holland’s Sigma to Produce Marine Coatings
- Obtain Germany’s TUV and B.S.M.I ISO 9001 International Quality certificate, and receive Water-Based Coating Environmental Award.
- Qualified supplier for national defence industry Taiwan.
- Developed Cementitious-mixture which Passed UL Testing and Listed in UL Flame Retardant Encyclopedia.
- Honored by CPC Kaohsiung Oil Refinery as an Accredited Paint and Coatings Supplier.
- Successfully Developed Fire Production Coatings.
- Technological Cooperation with Belgium’s Sigma for the production of Coil Coatings.
- Technological Cooperation with USA’s Ameron International to produce high solids & Heavy-duty Coatings.
- Moved to current production site (Southen Taiwan)
- Technological Cooperation with UK’s Berger Jenson & Cholson and Japan’s Kobe Paints for the Production of Marine Coatings
- Company founded in Kaohsiung, Taiwan